Saturday, September 7, 2013

I ordered the One Wipe Charlies


So I went ahead and added the One Wipe Charlies to my next order.  It won't be until l
ater this month I'm sure, since I just got a package a week or two ago.  While I was on the site I noticed that now they have a travel size of the Dr Carver's Easy Shave Butter.  So I added 2 of those also.  One for my travel bag, and another to give to a friend.


If you aren't familiar with the One Wipe Charlies, they are basically baby wipes for guys.  Maybe some day when I'm feeling like typing a personal expose, I'll tell you about our personal horror story (worse for my wife!) with using the Cottonelle Fresh Wipes.  Just think jock it, athlete's foot, or a yeast infection, on your bum.  So anyway, I'll try these out and let you know how it goes.  I hope they show up on a silver platter.


No comments:

Post a Comment