Monday, August 19, 2013

Almost a year later, still enjoying Dollar Shave Club

It has been over a year since my last post and I'm still using http://www.dollarshaveclub.com.  I've been a customer for over a year now, and have actually added some items to my order.  I've received a second handle at my 1 year anniversary, and I ordered an additional one.  Now my wife is able to have her own and not use mine on her legs.

My favorite addition is the Shave Butter.  I got it a couple of months ago and have been loving it.  I'll create a post all about it soon.  You should also check out the "wipes" they are selling now.  I haven't ordered them yet, but to be totally honest, I will.  My house is a believer in having wipes in the bathroom.  We used Cottonelle for years, until we both got some sort of rash/sensitivity from them.  Maybe they were just a bad batch, but it turn out a major pain in the behind.  Think yeast infection on your back door.  We now just use baby wipes (yes, we know just how bad they are for the plumbing).

In closing, I can't tell you enough about how much I enjoy the convenience of http://www.dollarshaveclub.com.  It just shows up every month and I get great shaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment